Light in weight, AAC Block contributes to outstanding insulation properties to buildings. Moreover, this block maintains rigidity of concrete structure and acts as a perfect barrier against fire. Standard grade cement, quartz sand, gypsum and lime are used for its manufacturing process. The produced block can be milled, shaped, drilled and grooved as per various requirements of customers. The unique properties of AAC Block protect buildings against earthquake.
Why AAC BLOCK?
- It is appreciated for its outstanding thermal resistance capacity
- High compression force and fire retardant nature
- It helps to lower intrinsic weight of a specific concrete structure
AAC Blocks are used as indispensable raw materials for high rise building construction work. The utilization of autoclave aerated concrete is one of the key attributes of the production technique of this block. The autoclave concrete is regarded as better choice than ordinary concrete for its exceptional fire and thermal resistance properties.
AAC blocks are generally required for the construction of roof decks and wall floor of buildings. These AAC blocks are reckoned for their dimensional accuracy and these have higher compressive strength than concrete block or clay brick and these are ideal for those works that involve load bearing.
RAW Materials for AAC Plant
- FLY ASH: Approximately 70% Fly Ash is required for developing ACC bricks. This item can be easily obtained in thermal power plants without any charge. Although its transportation cost is required for its procurement.
- Lime: Around 15% active powered lime is needed for the production of bricks.
- OPC 53 Grade Cement: The unique binding properties of OPC cement improves strength and standard of produced bricks. At lest 10% cement is required to manufacture bricks. This type of cement is easily accessible in the market at affordable price range.
- Gypsum: Gypsum is the by product of various fertilizers and is reckoned as an industrial waste used to strengthen concrete blocks. Approximately 4% gypsum is needed for the production of bricks.
- Aluminum Powder: At least0.5% aluminum powder is needed to produce bricks. This item helps to inflate concrete bricks by reacting with silika and lime in order to make bricks light in weight.
AAC BLOCK ADVANTAGE AND BENEFITS:
AAC BLOCK SIZES AVAILABLE:
- Environment Protection : The AAC products are completely safe for the environment and these are specially developed for our esteemed customers. These have vital role in lowering at least 30% environmental waste, reducing 50% greenhouse radiation and more than 60% integrated energy on brick surface. Generation of fly ash has become a serious matter of concern as it pollutes environment. The production of AAC solves this problem as it requires fly ash, the waste product of thermal plants.
- Energy Saving: The production of ACC items involves utilization of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete with good insulation capacity. This concrete substance is effective in maintaining enjoyable ambiance inside buildings.
- Excellent Acoustic Performance: The utilization of AAC item contributes to acoustic properties of building.
- Fire Resistant:The fire retardant AAC item protects building against fire and flame.
- Ventilation: AAC has good air permeability level and it easily diffuses with water and therefore, it is effective in lowering moisture level in building interior by absorbing moisture.
- Lightweight: The weight of AAC blocks are approximately one third of the weight of concrete blocks and these small blocks are convenient to handle.
- Non Toxic: AAC blocks are of non toxic quality and are free from harmful gaseous substances.
- Accuracy: Autoclaved Aerated Concrete made products are reckoned for their precise size and dimension.
- Long Life: AAC products have long life span and their original quality remains intact even under adverse climactic conditions.
- Rapid on - site assembly: Being light in weight, these items are convenient to install.